Get a subscription with us unlock the course – Zack Murray – Stock Footage Unlocked. You get Videos and pdf work with Laptop, Mobiles, Tablets..
About the course:
- Stock Footage Unlocked – The complete course to learn how to shoot and sell stock footage that makes consistent passive income.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
The 5-Module Course Roadmap
The exact steps to take to build a unique stock footage portfolio that makes consistent sales.
Cheat Sheets & Templates
Reference guides to keep you organized throughout filming, editing, and publishing your work.
Private Facebook Group
Lifetime access to the Facebook group where you can collaborate with likeminded creators and get all your stock footage questions answered.
My Premium Content Guide
Learn what footage is popular and needed in the market right now
What You’ll Learn
MODULE 1: FOOTAGE THAT SELLS
- Learn exactly what kind of clips are selling in the market and what clips aren’t.
- Learn techniques to improve your cinematography and create eye-catching, scroll-stopping videos.
- Learn what camera gear I recommend and how to get the most out of what you have.
- Learn what not to shoot when creating stock footage.
MODULE 2: ACCELERATE YOUR EDIT
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at my streamlined editing workflow from start to finish.
- Learn what to look for when trimming your footage.
- How to color correct your videos to be cinematic and timeless.
- Preparing and exporting your videos for each stock agency.
MODULE 3: BOOST YOUR SALES
- Learn the best methods for tagging your videos to let people find your footage and increase your sales.
- Create video titles and descriptions that will get your footage noticed.
- BONUS: My streamlined Metadata Template to make keywording quick and easy.
MODULE 4: PROFITABLE PLATFORMS
- In-depth overview of all the best websites I recommend for selling your footage.
- Pros and cons of the unique qualities and revenue models of each site.
- How to navigate the contributor portals of each platform.
MODULE 5: PUBLISHING, STREAMLINING, & SCALING
- Learn how to save hours when uploading your clips.
- Learn how to price your footage to be competitive and still make sales.
- Learn how to develop a system and stay consistent to guarantee long-term stock footage success.