Buying Hasan Luongo – Product Marketing Course FROM from us is the new people’s way. We provide the courses in easy way and people save big money here. Buy from us today and save your hard earned money..
More about our service:
You can watch online
You can download this course.
The Lifetime subscription come with more thousands of courses.
Product School’s Digital Marketing for Managers course is a part-time program designed for professionals who want to learn the frameworks and tools to acquire more users online and convert them into clients. Through 8 weeks of hands-on training, you’ll gain the skills required to work with and lead marketing teams.
This is not your traditional lecture class. The coursework is designed and taught by senior-level marketing experts working at leading tech companies. Expect a healthy mix of group work, handson practice, job search assistance, and an experiential learning process centered around developing a robust digital marketing plan.
Upon completion of the course, you will be awarded with the Digital Marketing for Managers Certification.
In addition to our classes being compatible with traditional work schedules, our campuses are conveniently located across 3 locations across the US. If you are unable to attend classes in person, you can also receive the same real-time experience through our Online campus
Hasan Luongo is the Director of Growth Marketing at Voicea where he leads user acquisition, and activation on mobile and web platforms. Voicea is Hasan’s first B2B focused growth role, previously he lead growth at a few of hyper-growth consumer and marketplace startups, such as Honey, YourMechanic, and Homejoy.
- Course Handbook
- Week 1. Marketing Funnels & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) (349:39)
- Week 2. Customer Acquisition Channels & Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (320:18)
- Week 3. Social Advertising, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) & Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (325:59)
- Week 4. Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Email, & Marketing Automation (316:37)
- Week 5. Marketing Analytics, A/B Testing & Reporting (307:53)
- Week 6. Branding, Storytelling & Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) (314:47)
- Week 7. Marketing Planning, Budgeting & Growth Hacking (313:10)
- Week 8. Final Presentations (237:16)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to finish the course?
The course was designed to be completed in 8 weeks, but you can take as much time as you need.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
How long does it take to complete the course?
The course was designed to be completed in 8 weeks, but since you are not on any schedule, you can take as much time as you want.