Buying Deepak Kanakaraju – Lead Generation Mastery Course FROM from us is the new people’s way. We provide the courses in easy way and people save big money here. Buy from us today and save your hard earned money..
More about our service:
You can watch online
You can download this course.
The Lifetime subscription come with more thousands of courses.
Download Lead Generation Mastery Course By Deepak Kanakaraju
♦ Your Instructor
Deepak Kanakaraju is a digital marketing author, speaker, and consultant. He blogs about digital marketing at http://DigitalDeepak.com and heads digital marketing at Razorpay.com.
He has previously worked in well-known B2B and B2C startups such as Exotel, Practo & Instamojo. Before that, he founded a publishing startup called BikeAdvice.in and had an exit.
He has invested over a million dollars in digital advertising through the course of his career. He has extensive experience in all the major digital marketing channels such as Search Engine marketing, SEO, Display Marketing and Integrated Digital Marketing.
♦ Course Curriculum
Module 1 – Introduction to Lead Generation
- Welcome to the Lead Generation Mastery Course (2:19)
- What’s a Lead? (8:37)
- When do we need lead generation? (20:29)
- The Ethics of Lead Generation (8:05)
- Probability Theory in Lead Generation (16:51)
Module 2 – B2B Lead Generation
- Introduction to B2B Lead Generation (4:06)
- Snov.io – B2B Email Finder Tool (17:41)
- GetProspect.io – Generate Leads from LinkedIn (11:57)
- FindThatLead – Generate B2B Leads in Bulk (10:55)
- RocketReach – B2B Lead Generation
- Lusha – B2B Leads with Phone Numbers
- MailShake – Send Outreach Emails via Gsuite (16:16)
- Woodpecker – B2B Email Outreach Tool (8:18)
- Klenty – B2B Email Outreach Tool
Module 3 – B2C Lead Generation & Funnels
- Introduction to B2C Lead Generation (11:43)
- The Inbound Marketing Funnel (CATT) (14:02)
- (C) Content – Creating Lead Magnets (12:01)
- (A) Attention – Driving Attention to Your Content (32:28)
- (T) Trust – Building Trust with Your Audience (33:21)
- (T) Transaction – Converting Leads into Customers (22:56)