Get a subscription with us unlock the course – Daniel Harkavy – Becoming a Coaching Leader eCourse. You get Videos and pdf work with Laptop, Mobiles, Tablets..
About the course:
Discover a proven method to inspire your team, bring out the best within you and increase your leadership effectiveness.
Leaders have to be more for their employees. Are you the leader they are looking for?
Today’s employees have more control, power and choice than ever before. They want more than a salary and the promise of a promotion. They are seeking a place that allows them to belong, do meaningful work, and has opportunities for growth and development.
They are seeking more than just a manager to guide them; they want a coach to help them.
- 77% of managers believed they engaged their employees well.
- Only 12% felt that their managers were doing enough to motivate them
- In fact, 2/3 of employees would rather not have their pay raised in order to see their boss fired.
Be a coach leader and leave behind the traditional models of management. You can transform how you care for, lead, and interact with your people by adopting the mindset and skills of coaching leaders.
The good news is that you can become a coach leader by following our step-by-step guide and experiencing the same success and results as thousands of others.
Proven System to Prove Results
Becoming a Coach Leader is more than a course. It’s a proven system that will equip you with the tools, structure, and skills you need to transform the trajectory of your leadership role.
Read More about the Becoming A Coach Leader System
Building Champions CEO and Founder Daniel Harkavy developed this system over 30 years ago and has helped thousands to implement it. You will hear why Harkavy is passionate about this system and how it can help leaders.
What You’ll Learn
- We’ll guide you through a proven process that will transform your leadership skills and enable you to deliver exceptional results for your organization and people – while also giving you more satisfaction in your job.
- Exploring Employee Engagment: Determining what employee engagement means and how you can improve it
- How to become a Coach Leader:
What sets coaches apart? How your beliefs and mindset drive your success
- Develop Your Coaching Skills:
Explore the essential skills that make a great coach leader and how to develop them.
- Focus Your Efforts:
These are the four most important conversations that drive engagement. We will help you share them with your team.
- Building Your Architecture:
You will learn how to build the right structure for you to be a successful coach leader.
- Putting it into Action:
Take everything you have learned and turn it into an actionable strategy. You will see immediate results.